Please keep in mind that the purpose of the issue tracker is to report bugs, and suggest new features. A “how to do this or that” problem is probably more eligible to the mailing list, than to the issue tracker, so don't open an issue if there's actually no bug.
Please always include the following info in the issue description:
- Operating system, Linux distribution
- piler version, and build number (see piler -V output)
- possible error messages, relevant log entries
- relevant info what happened with the archive
- anything else relevant to understand the issue
If you think that some sensitive data is required to understand the situation, then don't copy it to the issue, rather send it to my address (again, see piler -V output).
Proceed to the issue tracker